Skip to main content

Empowered Women and Increasing Divorce Rates – Related?



I feel women empowerment is very much necessary for the development of country as well as for the family. Our country is represented by women in different major roles. It should be considered as a fact for proud instead considering it in negative way. Both women and men have to understand the real need and power of ‘Women Empowerment’. Society is lagging in the knowledge of the objective behind it. Real goal of women empowerment aims at giving opportunities to women and bringing them up. This has led to a successful growth in different areas leading from family to society and towards the growth of country.

Where women empowerment leads to divorce?  This is where we need to have a real thought on. Discussions with few people conclude in two facts; ego and dominate. The real reason related with empowerment which leads to divorce are the above mentioned nature of human being and not empowerment of women.  Education brings awareness to women about her rights and her demands for equality in position. Women started demanding their needs and want their needs met. If they are providing respect and support, it won’t lead to divorce. And I think they deserve it. Women empowerment has a role to play in divorce, but in an optimistic way

Egoistic man cannot accept the growth of his wife. He misbehaves with his wife in different way and leads to problems in their marriage life. Today’s women tolerate things to an extent. When she feels things are getting beyond her tolerance, she just goes for divorce. This is the same when considering the fact dominates. Never be dominating to each other. Also women should not consider her empowerment for satisfy their egoistic aspirations. Some women take the advantage of the right to equality given to them and misuse the freedom which leads to divorce.

How it can be transformed? We can transform this issue since both are human nature. Change this human attitude by diverting the point of vision towards the fact.

Men have to realize the real need of women to be educated. He has to realize the importance of different women in his life: a mother, a friend, a wife or a daughter. If any of the mentioned roles is important for a man; he has to accept the truth every single woman has to once go through that role. So they are precious and we have to give equal importance to them and their growth is our need. Women empowerment makes women more independent and financial sound. It should be considered in the positive aspects of life. Men have to accept the real life situation when he is down she can hold the family up. Also women must realize her main role as caring mother, wife, daughter etc. Her priority should not be changed. Woman has the ability to take care of her professional as well as family equally balanced.

Understand the equal importance and priorities and together represent a happy family life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A walk in the rain - Ab/Normal day of my life

Busy Thursday; with a late schedule; and a rain on the way…. Hope I don’t need to give more explanation of what should be the situation that time. Recollecting the nursery rhyme in background “RAIN RAIN GO AWAY… COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!!!” I started the daily routine of running or walking [not sure what exactly it should be named] towards the bus stop with the hope that I can catch the very next bus.   Even though I couldn’t make it; I saw it passing by. In the bad weather [winter cum rain]; with a restless cursing mind; I made myself strengthen to wait for another one. As a strange passerby a mild wind blow and made me feel chiller. It reminds me the fact that I am drenched in the rain. Its magical spark made all my tensions washed off. It calmed me with a whisper to go and enjoy the rain. I was no more worried about the busy schedules or missed bus, or the unpredicted scolding of the day. Closed my eyes for a moment; raising my face upwards started enjoying the small d

Turning Terrible 'TWO'

Let me take this opportunity to THANK LORD for taking care of me throughout my last year. Every day of last year, indeed every minute of every day, is filled with God's blessings; throughout the year HE guard me in his safe hands. Thank You GOD for giving me another year to live to celebrate. Let me take this opportunity to THANK MY PARENTS for their love, care and support they have given to me throughout. Also let me take this opportunity to point each one of you, my relatives and friends for all the love and care you have shown to me. And I pray that you all will always guide me, support me and help me to be a better person every day. About Me Hobbies                     :  Singing and Dancing, Make Up Best pals                    :  Chichu and Bahba Favorite food               :  Cookie Yogurt Chips Dress Code                 :  Jeans and Tea shirt Toy                            :  Xylophone, Teddy bear Cartoon character         :  Dora Love   

About Me

A person with optimistic and pessimistic attitude towards life. Always try to vision the outcome in both extreme cases. Happy ending occurs only if there were some sad moments in between. I am a person who knows how to maintain both situation equally and keep moving to explore the next moment of life.